The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years as an accountant managing bookkeeping.
- GCC experience
- VAT experience
- B.com in finance
- Minimum 2 years of experience in ERP preferred Quickbooks, Peachtree
- Nationalities: Philippine/Indian
- Gender: Male, Female